Monday, January 08, 2007

Frost*

. Monday, January 08, 2007



I just discovered a great new band called Frost*. Their debut albut album is titled Milliontown, and it's neo-prog music at its best! I came across this group quite by accident. I was in the process of ordering the latest Spock's Beard cd on Amazon.com and they have that link that says "people who ordered this have also ordered this. So I did quick google search of Frost* and came upon their website. The website had some mp3 samples of their songs for people to check out. I would classify their style as being similar to Spock's Beard but with a more "industrial" feel. The first song, Hyperventilate, is an instrumental song and is my favorite of the entire cd. So I recommend going to www.frost-music.com and checking them out.

0 comments: