Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Birthday Party

. Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I took my son to a classmate's birthday party last Saturday. It was held at one of those indoor play places with all the bouncy castles and crap. This place was actually pretty nice because we've been to some other birthday parties held at other places that were kind of skeevy. My son ended up being the only boy from his class that ended up coming. It was a girl's party so only three boys were invited to begin with. Maggie Muscrat (the birthday girl) insisted to her mother that Boo Jr be invited. Boo Jr played by himself at first until he saw another classmate, Claire Caribou. The two of them were inseperable the remainder of the party. My son would follow her around like a little puppy. It was really cute when Claire would grab Boo Jr's hand and they would run together to the next play apparatus. Maggie gave my son a big hug when it was time to leave. For the most part, I'm really happy with how well behaved and how nice my son's classmates are.

0 comments: