Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yada Photo Contest 2

. Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thanks again to everyone who send in pictures and/or sent their guesses for the refrigerator contest. It was a huge success!

Yada has been all a-buzz with rumors about another photo contest. And the rumors are TRUE!!! This contest will give everyone the opportunity to be a little creative. Send me a picture of you! But not all of you. Send me a closeup picture of a specific body part. You might do something related to your name or personality on Yada. Some examples - ZZ might send a closeup picture of her green eyes; Freq might send a picture of her "package"; or FosterDad might send a picture of his "canolli". In all seriousness, let's keep it PG, but let's be creative. Or if you REALLY want to send a picture of your elbow or the back of your knee then that's cool too.

Here are some rules and guidelines.

  1. I will post the photos as I get them, so please, don't announce on Yada that you sent me an e-mail. I don't want to give any clues. I will send you a confirmation e-mail that I recieved your picture OK.
  2. After all photo entries have been received, I will post the list of possible names. The list may include names of people who did not send in a photo.
  3. The winner receive an electronic copy of an original piece of Boo Jr artwork.
  4. In the case of a tie, the winner will be determined at my discretion.
  5. I take bribes.

0 comments: