Wednesday, March 03, 2010

A Trip to the Dentist

. Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Boo Jr had a routine cleaning at the dentist about a month ago. One of his x-rays showed a cavity. My wife and I felt devestated that our son would have a cavity at this early of an age. We have Boo Jr brush his teeth after every meal. He rarely drinks soda, and he probably eats a lot less junk than most kids. So today was the big day to get his cavity filled. I came home from work to accompany my son since my wife doesn't do well in situations like that. So they take another x-ray to confirm the exact location of the cavity and give him some laughing gas while they process the x-ray. It turned out that there wasn't a cavity after all. The first x-ray was a little blurry because Boo Jr must have wiggled a little bit. It created a little shadow that made it look just like a cavity. So, thankfully, there was no cavity and we were able to go home - no charge.

0 comments: