Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Career Day Thank You Letters

. Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Dear Mr. Bunny,

I had a lot of fun in your class. I learned some things too. Now I know that mechanical engineering is a hard job. You have to be smart to be a mechanical engineer. I also learned that it takes a year to design a building like a prison or a hospital. Another thing is now I know how you can save money by getting a non-water using toilet. I thought your class was really fun when we played Jeopardy. When I'm older, I might look into your job.

From,

Hayden Horse



Dear Mr. Bunny,

Thank you for taking your time to come tell us about your job as a mechanical engineer. I liked it when you told us that you help to make out building schools, prisons, and hospitals. Also how you make some polluting hazards stop. My favorite part of class was Jeopardy although I didn't make any points for my team. I really liked your presentation.

Sincerely,

Kelsie Kangaroo



Dear Mr. Bunny,

After your presentation, I am inspired to be a mechanical engineer. Thank you for everything you do. When I grow up, my job is going to be that. I love drawing and designing. That job will be perfect for me. I would also be good at it because I love math and science. You inspired me the most out of everyone I went to. The part that I like is when we played Jeopardy. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Kenny Koala

3 comments:

It's you know who! said...

Hmm maybe you're missing the bunny boat-become a teacher! :)

Those letters are sweet, you're a good guy boo.

Unknown said...

Awww...see...they liked you! Kind of like Sally Fields when she won her Oscar...."you like me, you really like me!"

Padmanaban said...

There are lots of jobs in Chennai, so why can't apply for those jobs