Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Cats of Yada

. Tuesday, August 26, 2008

No contest this time. Send me a picture(s) of your pet(s)! Make sure to have your pet fill out the information form below.

Name:

Sex:

Age:

Breed:

Nicknames/Alias:

I like:

I don't like:

My superpower(s) are:

My motto is:

E-mail me your photos and forms and join the pantheon of animals below!


Foster Dad



Name: Binky(Calico)

Sex: Male

Age: 9

Breed: Who knows!

Nicknames/Alias: one-eye, 7-toed monster, miserable bastard

I like: people to scratch my ears, to feed me and to leave me alone

I don't like: people to touch me unless I want to, being inside

My superpower(s) are: my enlarged paws that have 7 toes on each front paw….one swipe and your history.

My motto is: If it moves…eat it!



Name: Bella

Sex: Female….well before My humans couldn't take my whining anymore

Age: 2

Breed: Siamese mix

Nicknames/Alias: Stupid

I like: to play with socks and dirty underwear but only when there is company at the house

I don't like: sitting still for more than a minute

My superpower(s) are: I'm soo stupid I don't know what a super power is.

My motto is: Duhhh!

Agent 4



Name- Lillie Marlene

Sex-Female {spayed}

Age-Born on the 4th of July 2005

Breed-Crazy Cat

Nicknames-dad calls me Minny

I like-Hiding in boxes and bags, sleeping under all the blankets on mom & dad's bed all day and raising hell all night, my little spounge balls and Greenies.

I don't like- spray bottles, thunder.

My Superpowers-standing on my hind legs and dancing in circles, batting everything off tables

Saint Gabriel




Name: Beauseavis

Sex: *Eunuch* (Yes really.......................................0

Age: Ageless

Breed: ADSH or American Domestic Short Hair

Nicknames/Alias: Do I look like I need a nic name? (Beauseavisbelieveus)

I like: anything on your plate

I don't like: dirty cat litter

My superpower(s) are: "If I tell you, I'll have to kill you.

My motto is: "To see food is to eat food".



Name: Katie (litter sister to Beau)

Sex: Female

Age: -

Breed: ADSH

Nicknames/Alias: Stinky Kitty; Fat cat; KatieKitty

I like: pats; attention and sleeping with mom

I don't like: when Beau tries to use me as a sex toy

My superpower(s) are: The ability to lay underneath the burning woodstove during the winter

My motto is: "I'm going to lay on my back until you pat me."


Beulah



Name: Precious

Sex: F

Age: 7 1/2

Breed: Himalayan

Nicknames/Alias: P-Kitty

I like: Cuddling with mommy

I don't like: DOGS!

My superpower(s) are: I can "speak"

My motto is: Please put the dogs out

Doobie



Name: Maui

Sex: All woman, and don't you forget it or I'll rip your nuts off

Age: 5years 4 months

Breed: Cat

Nicknames/Alias: Lil Buddy, 'fraidycat,

I like: my big human brother, my Daddy, sitting on the top of open doors, my parents flowery comforter

I don't like: my twin sister, my big human sister

My superpower(s) are: catching errant mosquitos

My motto is: Sleep, the nectar of the Godess Maui







Name: Pikachu

Sex: No thanks, takes away from feeding my face

Age: 5 years 4 months

Breed: Part Cat part human

Nicknames/Alias: Piki, fat Kitty, Motormouth, Trashmouth (she likes the garbage can, lol

I like: Food!!! my big human sister, did I say food?, my two dogs, my daddys chair, my big human sisters bedroom, the garbage can

I don't like: my twin sister, going outdoors (tried it once for 9 days and scared the bejeeezus outa me!)

My superpower(s) are: I can talk more than anyones cares to hear, Nothing Sara does to me will make me run away...NOTHING!, opening cupboards (especially the one under the sink with the garbage can in it!)

My motto is: SARA ROCKS!!! (the two are inseparable)


ZZ





Name: Bacchus, The Roman God of Wine. Also known as Dionysus, The Greek God of Wine. He is the patron deity of agriculture and the theatre. He was also known as the Liberator, freeing one from one's normal self, by madness, ecstasy, or wine.The divine mission of Bacchus/Dionysus was to mingle the music of the aulos and to bring an end to care and worry. Scholars have discussed Dionysus' relationship to the "cult of the souls" and his ability to preside over communication between the living and the dead. In Greek mythology Dionysus is made to be a son of Zeus and Semele; other versions of the myth contend that he is a son of Zeus and Persephone.

Sex: Male. Neutered. Damn you humans! Damn you to hell!

Age: D.O.B.: 3/29/02.

Breed: Pure-Breed Maine Coon. Sire: Sir Ferdinando Gorges (Pops was quite the Stud.) Dam: Millinocket

Nicknames/Alias: 'Stinky Breath', O' Great Hacker of the Hairball.

I like: to be showered with attention. Why are you standing there, human? Pet me Damn it!

I don't like: to be ignored. It *means* something when I push my cold wet nose in your hand. DUH!!!!

My superpower(s) are: The ability to knit you a sweater with matching scarf, hat, and mittens, using only the hair that I cough up and leave as my daily gift to you.

Alternate Superpower: The ability to turn any earring into mesmorizing prey, to be purposefully stalked and knocked off dresser and toyed with until permenantly lost or until my owner (read:slave) shoos me away.

My motto is: "Pet me human. Now. Or I rub my cold wet nose on your hand again."

Alternate motto: "If I can reach it, it's a toy."

2nd Alternate: "Nothing good ever came out of a squirt bottle."

Signed,

Bacchus





Lexus







Name: Xena

Sex: Female. I'm the only Virgin feline at my church...God blesses me daily. I was Baptized in milk..

Age: 12 Precious is my mother. She used to "cat around." Thanks to her, tho, I have a loving home.

Breed: Unknown. Pretty solid black with silky, shiny fur and a sophisticated kitty.

Nicknames/Alias: Zen , Zen. I enjoy jumping around the house and in the air like a Warrior Princess. You've heard of me......Zena

I like: talking to my mother ALL the tine when I am not cat napping.. She combs my pretty fur so it will be shiny...this feels so good. Sitting by the puter while my mother tries to type is "funny"...well, most of the time . I told her that computers make mistakes and she's only...a human..

I don't like: my feline mama, Precious, hissing and clawing at me. I try to overlook her behavior and attribute it to her age. Concerns me..she may be developing CATzheimer's

My superpower(s) are: being an ANGEL. I am the sweetest kitty in the world. I am always nice and well-behaved.. I love everybody. (This is what my mother tells me .)

My motto is: Can I give you a hug? Come closer,please...see...I'm blind.





Name: Precious

Sex: Female Well, I had sex til this lady put me in a box called a Pet Taxi and took me to this special man with a long name. She wasn't completely honest with me either. We didn't go on a special trip and this man wasn't nice to me. Now, I only have furry memories.

Age: 14 years. I was standing outside this building looking through the glass door just hoping someone would see me and let me in the library.. I wanted to get some information on caring for kittens. Well, this nice lady opened the door and proceeded to speak to me in a soft voice. Suddenly, she scooped me up in her arms and took me to her car. and wrapped me in a blue towel.. ( I already knew my colors) I was so shocked till my CATitude didn't seem to appear until we arrived at this dwelling which became my loving. CAT house. SHHH... I didn't tell her about my "situation" but a few weeks later she was blessed with four little kittens. I know.... I'm Precious.

Breed: Gray Tabby (mixed breed)

Nicknames/Alias: Mama Cat

I like: :sittting on top of my white whicker chair on my porch while watching the birds eat from a feeder that looks like a big strawberry. What was my mother thinking when she bought this "thing?" Oh, well, the birds like it.Listening to the birds sing is fun, tho, because I learn new songs every morning.. It sounds cuckoo but these birdies aren't afraid of me. Do you think it's because I'm so Precious?

I don't like: my Mother petting Zena all the time. Afterall, I'm the "cat's meow" around the house.

My superpower(s) are: I'm really Richard Gere reincarnated You know how my mother makes herself look silly groaning over RG. It feels sooooo good when she rubs my tummy, tho... Too bad RG... you're just a man and not a precious feline like me.

My motto is I hav a CATitude. I don't do mornings. So,where is my treat?





0 comments: